Friday 19th — Sunday 21st May 2017
We provide all the costumes (girls 0 — 14, boys 0 — 6) — you just have to bring the kids (with clean faces and tidy hair.
Each Fairy Experience session is approximately 30 minutes in the studio, immediately followed by a 30 minute viewing session where you may order your chosen images/products. Sessions are normally suitable for a family group of 1–4 children, but we can accommodate bigger or more complicated groups (please call before booking if that’s the case).
The sessions are free and there is no obligation to purchase, but we do require a £25 deposit to confirm each booking. The deposit can be refunded if you chose not to purchase on the day. We do not offer refunds for no-shows or cancellations with less than 72 hours notice. Bookings can be modified up to 72 hours before your appointment without loss of your booking fee.
Prices start at £50 for a mounted 10“x8” print and your £25 deposit is deducted from your order. We have a range of wall portraits, larger print sizes and digital images too (all the digital images we sell are fully retouched to the same standard we would use to print ourselves). Print packages start at £170 and digital packages start at £200 — most clients opt for the special offers on wall products and the larger combo print/ digital bundles (we don’t finalise the special offers until very close to the date).
The £1.50 online booking fee is not refundable and does not credit towards purchases.
Louise travels all the way from Plymouth, so we only run this popular event twice a year — availability is limited and places do book quickly.
If you have any questions please call us soon on 01506–634102 (or 07967033026) or chat with us on Facebook messaging.
How to book:
- Select your chosen day from the calendar.
- For that day, click to select your session time and then click on it again to complete the Reservation box — it should show the same start and end times if you’re booking a single session.
- Check you’ve got the correct session time (and date!) and that you’re only booking a single session.
- Enter your details and make payment via PayPal — for the notes box, please tell us about the kids — numbers, names and ages.
- If you are being charged more than £26.50 for a single session then STOP and fix your selected sessions.
The PayPal checkout should allow card payments — you shouldn’t need a PayPal account.
Don’t see the booking calendar? Please let us know about it!